Sunday 16 November 2008

Thought it was about time...

I scrapped some of the pics from last Christmas, seeing that this Christmas is only 5 1/2 weeks away. I don;t know what it is with me but I hate scrapping Christmas and birthday photos... I find it quite daunting, as there are usually loads of random colours in the photos, and then I tend not to love the themed papers that you are 'supposed' to use. So with this LO I decided to use the current Rough Draft sketch, and go for a random mix of papers, only one being from a Christmas collection. Not the best LO in the world, but at least there is a record of the event in Oliver's scrapbook. Now I just need to do the photos from Christmas 2006... how bad am I!!!Well last night was the first night without Bear... and we slept like a dream. As much as I miss him when he isn't here, it is lovely going to bed knowing that you're not going to be disturbed... unless you count Rob shaking me saying 'You're on mate, push the button!' what the?!?!?! Maybe I shouldn't have made the melted cheese on tiger bread toast as a late night snack for him after all!!!
Right, busy day ahead... we are going into the loft to sort through baby clothes/toys/equipment to see what we are keeping and what can go. Rob is desperate to get his room back to tidy and at the moment it is such a tip... will take before and after pics and share later!

Have a great Sunday. And enjoy your last day as a family of 4 Jen, Tich, James and Josh.

5 comments:

Paul B said...

Gorgeous LO - striking colours!

BTW best check your spelling of "count" before your mother reads your blog haha

Px

Jenga said...

Awww thanks hun :) Will text you with news :D

Love the LO - I am hating birthday LO's too.... just done James's and Joshy's and found them H A R D - didn't even blog Joshy's as I didn't like it LOL

TTFN xxx

monika said...

OMG I have been catching up with your blog. Wow. Great news hun. We must do the real life thing soon. X

Jemma said...

great take on the sketch, pmsl at how far behind you are with christmas photos :)

glad to have you back, just remember to keep posting ;)

Kristii said...

What an awesome page!!! I love all the color and the design is fantastic! I love your work!