Friday 20 July 2007

What's the difference?

Since last time I blogged?

I am now 31... OMG!!! My birthday was on Monday, and I had an *interesting* day... not the birthday I was expecting, but I can't go into too much detail in case of letterboxes... you never know who is peeping in. So that's mine been and gone, now we are on countdown to Oliver's 4th birthday. Tomorrow is his party, him and 11 friends at Whale-a-Round... pay someone else to make the food, entertain and clean up after...LOL!!! He is so excited, and chose a spiderman cake for the party... all the goody bags are prepared and ready to go... just hope everyone turns up. Will post some piccies tomorrow.

So what else have I been up to in my blog absence? On Tuesday and Wednesday I looked after Reuben whilst his mummy went back to work... just a little taster for September when the new school year starts. I had a mild panic on Monday night worrying about how I was going to cope with 2 babies and getting Oliver too and from nursery... but it went well... maybe it is a sign that I need another baby... if only it was that easy eh!!!

I have been scrapping, but I can't share too much just yet. I have done my LO for round 2 of the sprinkles DT comp... I am really happy with the LO but am not sure whether it actually meets the criteria of 'unlimited' use of ribbon enough... guess we'll soon see.

I have converted another person into a scrapper... new mummy Emma, who was already a mad photo taker, has now turned into a mad scrapper!!! She's only gone and cut a section our of the shower curtain to include on a LO!!! It's a slippery slope once you're on this scrapping bandwagon... hope you're prepared Emma:)

Anyway, I did this LO for Emma to put in Cian's first album... just a quick one to have a play with the lovely stamps sent by Jemma... only just got round to cutting the stamps out, but I am so glad I did... they are DIVINE.


2 comments:

Jenga said...

Know what you mean about Letterboxes!! Email me if you want to rant/vent/cry whatever ;) Or just for a gossip ;)

monika said...

Need to see that maze book so please share it with us hunX