Sunday 22 July 2007

Sunday afternoon scrapping

Had a chance to have a quick play this afternoon when Rob took the boys to the park. I did this scraplift from the Mojo blog. I have tried to scrap these photos taken last summer so many times... tried and failed to colour block (ok I hold my hands up and admit to failure, I just can not do it). I am quite pleased with the LO, but more than anything I am pleased I finally go the piccies scrapped.


Oliver's party went well yesterday... he was the first to cry, and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th!!! He had the mardies on yesterday for some reason. I didn't get many photos as I was chatting to some of the other mum's, but here is one of Oliver with his spider man cake.

Yesterday the postie bought me the most wonderful birthday maze book from good friend Nikki. It really put a smile on my face AND brought tears to my eyes... Thank You Nikki, you're a star:)

1 comment:

monika said...

Lovely pic of Ollie Lou.