Monday 7 May 2007

Happy Birthday Lola Polar!!!

My best friends little girl is 1 today... Happy Birthday beautiful Lola.

Well here I am in the early hours of Monday morning... it can only mean one thing... another Pencil lines sketch!!!!
So here is my take on #31... a quick one this week, nice easy sketch to work with. The pp at the bottom is cut into that shape as it has flourishes on it which can't really be seen on the scan... they are there honestly!!!

Bank holiday Monday... you know what that means... Rob is off work, so I will get a little bit of me time. hhmmmmmm what to do?!?!?!

a) have a lie in

b) have a nice long bath with a good magazine/book

c) have a couple of hours scrapping time

Think I might go for the lie in option... sleep in the morning then I can scrap at night...LOL!!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Gorgeous layout - and you've used the circle template!

Anonymous said...

love your pl lo!! The journaling in the circle is GREAT!!
Also love your "Mummy" lo!!!
XO

Tracie H said...

Love your LO.....the papers are scrummy as is your lil cutie.
T.x.