Monday 7 May 2007

I hate my metabolism!!!

Honestly... I only have to think about food and I put weight on, so you can imagine the damage that 2 cans of Stella Artois has done!!!
Sob!!!!

I am so fed up of having to watch everything that I eat and drink.... I swear that one day I will just think s*d it, and become one of those really really really fat people you read about in the tabloids.... you know the ones where they have to take a wall down to get them out of the house when they need to go to hospital. I reckon that if I ate what I wanted when I wanted, I could be one of those people by this time next year!!!

Scrapping doesn't help... typical that my hobby involves me sitting on my arse for hours on end...LOL!!!
Rant over... I WILL get back into the swing of things this week... I have made the promise to Oliver that I won't be the fat mum at the school gates, and I can't break a promise to him.

Did this quickie LO this afternoon... Oliver says he doesn't like it as it has got pink on it and 'pink is for girls'... so I guess this is going in Harry's album then!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

I could have written that exact post - me and food don't go well, I love it, it doesn't love me!

xx

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog Louise & like Rach said I could have written this post myself.
Gorgeous layout.