Sunday 18 May 2008

Wiikend is nearly over

On Friday night we set up the Wii and much of our weekend has been spent bowling, monkey balling, playing carnival games and training our brains at the big brain academy! As a result Oliver is fast asleep exhausted from his antics, and Rob and I are aching from muscles we didn't even know we had!!!
I did however manage to get a couple of LOs done last night. The first was using some of the garden photos from Wednesday... I didn't dress Harry in clothes to match the April Scarlet Lime kit... honestly, but OMG how perfect are those papers for that outfit...LOL!!! And yes, I used the crackle glaze from Sarah's Cards again... I think I am truly addicted.
The second LO is of the photo I made Oliver have taken with the dinosaur at Gulliver's. Jems sent me this fantastic chipboard dinosaur which I was dying to use, hence making Oliver stand near a model he was scared of!Right off to finish watching LOST then an early night as I have a 2 year old boy starting with me tomorrow for 3 weeks whilst his usually childminder has a maternity break.
More baby congratulations... this time to Monika, on the arrival of a little baby boy not yet named... hope he brings you much happiness.

4 comments:

Jenga said...

LOL I was paper shuffling that SL kit yesterday! Love the journalling on the dino LO :)

YOu cropping on Wednesday night ?

Paul B said...

I think more children should be driven scared half to death by parents - isn't that supposed to be the point of them haha - well you can at least blame Aunty Jems for sending you the dinosaur

Love the creased up background paper

Px

Tania said...

Love the journaling on that dinosaur page! SO cute!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

How funny is your journaling on the dinosaur LO - fab!