Sunday 27 April 2008

Cyber Cropping

For those of you who are not aware, which I bet most of you are... there is a cyber crop on over at UKS. A weekend crammed full of classes, challenges and frantic uploading to the gallery to claim points for your team.
A while ago Scrapbunny aka Fi, asked if I would put together a class for the cc. Obviously I said yes, and today it has gone live.
A LO using the gorgeous papers from the March Scarlet Lime kit, which caused a bit of a shopping frenzy as people tried to get hold of them in time for the crop. I tried to consider my friends when putting the LO together... so there are no flowers, and I didn't use any photos of children! So you got a piccie of me instead... oh how I wish I was still that size, although as I remember I was on a diet then and very unhappy with myself!
The PDF instructions can be found here. Hope you enjoy the class and can't wait to see what you create.

6 comments:

Kazza said...

Wow Louise I love your blog, I stumbled across it by accident but I;m gonna add it to my faves and visit often for inspiration :O)

Jenga said...

Great class :) hands up who reckons Lou will be asked to design class for future cc's :)

Anonymous said...

Super pretty page!

Helsbells said...

I've finally had a go at my own version of your layout. Loved the folding back paper idea and it made reminded me to use my dymo again.

Have posted my layout on my blog if you fancy a looksie :)

jay670120 said...

This was a great L/O Lou , well done x

Jemma said...

love this I WILL get round to it!! xx