Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Quick post

Just a quickie to post the LO I finished last night... not a great pic as it is scanned so it looks a bit bright.... when the poorly sick camera comes home I will take a better picture.

I found this photo of me the other day... it's one of the few that I have that I really like. It's not a great photo, and it is faded as it used to be in one of those 1980s photo cubes, but I love the cheeky look on my face... I also love the fact that I can see how much harry looks like me when I was ickle. Just wish my bum was still small enough to fit on a little potty.... LOL!!!
I fell in love with the Scenic Route paper after seeing it used in a mag. I tracked some down to MJ's shop, Every Moment Matters.... and even though I bought 2 sheets of each, I think I am going to need more.... tis gorgeous.

Bathroom update.... plasterer has been and gone, and after a few hours cleaning up after him, all is looking good

13 comments:

Jemma said...

LOVE this LO, i just wish i could see the photo more closely?? any chance of a bigger pic of it???

really love the lo!!

and wooo hoo you can have a drink now ;)

Rach said...

Ooooh fab LO, love the papers. I agree, I want to see the piccie of you :D

Paul Browning said...

Lovely LO - as always!!! - love the large font done in outline - is that a stamp? Or a stencil?

Don't envy you having to put up with building work but it's worth it in the end :)

Px

Rach said...

Gorgeous LO. I am so jealous that you are getting a nice new bathroom. x

Helsbells said...

Love the layout; they're my favourite papers too :)

The lettering is really effective - might have to try that effect too. xx

jay670120 said...

scenic route is my all time fave papers too xxx MJs shop is fabby and shes such a lovely lady xx

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://autoruni.freehostia.com/]welcome auto insurances...[/URL]

Anonymous said...

The Ford workstation brings your office to your vehicle, making it easier to conduct business in Houston than ever before. Ask your Houston Ford dealer about the options available. rn rnWith an in-dash computer in your Ford pickup or van, you drive around Texas without having to back track to your office in Houston to fill out a form or submit a work order. Simply logon to your computer from your Ford and check e-mails, fill out spreadsheets and log information. Your Ford dealer Houston can discuss further with you the benefits of the Ford workstation.

[url=http://motoreviewnow.info/sandberg-volvo/]Sandberg Volvo[/url]

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol tv 58 - tramadol hcl extended release

Anonymous said...

strongest phentermine order phentermine 37.5 - mexican pharmacy online phentermine