Tuesday 19 February 2008

Quickie Scrapping

Harry and Freya have both gone for a nap at the same time this afternoon, and as I have done all of my jobs this morning I have had chance to do a spot of scrapping. I fully intended to just sort papers and photos ready to scrap tonight, but have surprised myself... I finished a LO in about half an hour!!! this really does have to be a first. OK so it is simple, as the pp is so busy, and I used alpha stickers and die cuts... but even so, I am impressed with my speed!!!
The LO is about Rob and his love of all things old skool. He still loves his decks and his vinyl collection... which is expanding to silly size!!! No ipod for this man... not even a CD walkman, oh no.... Rob still loves his Sony walkman that plays cassette tapes!!! bless him...

On to HS:MS, and the prompt today is 'cozy'. With the lovely frosty morning we had this morning it would have been very easy to take a piccie of Harry Bear all wrapped up snuggly buggly in his pushchair, which I intended to do... but he decided to poop just as we were about to leave, so I had to change him as soon as we got home as he was whinging... can't be much fun sitting on a turdle though can it...LOL!!! So I turn to another creature that spends most of it's time all cozy and warm in his little house... Rex the hamster. In this piccie he is poking his nose out as he heard me open the door to his cage and thought there was food being put in.... he didn't seem to impressed with having a camera in his face!!!
Right, off to wake the babies to get ready for the school run...

11 comments:

Bambi said...

cutie! love the little nose (^_^)

pokettiger said...

Ahhh very cute photo for today's word. Like the hole photo from yesterday too.

Unknown said...

Aww, what is sweeter than a hamster nose! x

Sue said...

Loving the hamster nose there :-)

Great take and what a fab colour for a hamster home :-)

Sue

Jenga said...

Love the Layout !! Quickies are fun ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love hamsters. I have owned several over the years. So sweet! I am sure Rex was cosy this morning.
Thanks for your very kind words! They really meant the world to me and help to lift my spirits.

etteY said...

LOL! i had to look closely into the monitor to see the hamster :D great shot!

All of my Todays said...

Fancy teasing the hamster like that, how cruel. Love the LO

Leanne said...

Aww Bless.
You Have Some Great Pictures On Your Blog.
x
Keep Blogging
x

Jemma said...

Love the LO of Rob!!! and i love the little nose in the picture!!

monika said...

Rob looks really handsome on that layout.