Sunday 3 February 2008

Chipboard Love Book




You have to get one of these... they are so cool to work with as the dinky size means you can get them finished really quickly. I decided to make mine a book devoted to the things that Oliver says that makes us laugh. I have loads more to add into it, and I know there will be things in the future that will need to be included... I think I need to buy a couple more of the books, as well as a couple of the round ones to add more pages, using a bigger book ring will mean that you could end up with a really FAT book of loveliness. It is also a fab way to se up some of your pp scraps... go on... go and grab yourself a couple, you know you NEED to. I haven't bored you with all of the pages... but you get the idea:)

3 comments:

Jenga said...

oooooooooooooooh want one want one want one!!!

The Cook said...

I want one too! That is a gorgeous little book and a great idea to keep a record of all the funny sayings. x

Jemma said...

love this youve done a GREAT JOB!!!

love the comment about Robs DIY - have to say made me SMILE today!!