Tuesday 18 December 2007

More late night scrapping...

Last night I finished 2 LOs... one based on a sketch by Anam. I'm not sure whether I am loving it enough to submit it though, I like it, I like the colours and the papers, but there is something not quite right about it.... I think it might be that there is no journaling on it, and I do like to journal...LOL!!!The second one is for Carolinezcrafts, and is a Christmas LO using non traditional colours. I didn't think i'd like this challenge but actually I think it all works quite well. I have had the papers for an age, originally buying them for a team challenge when we were all going to scrap our UKS team members... yet another thing we never got round to doing!!!

HSMS
The prompt today is 'glass', and rather than taking a piccie of our drinking glasses... which almost everyone I know has a set of (you know the ones from Ikea that have lines around them, are sooooooooo cheap and don't break very easily), instead I opted to use this little glass tablet. I bought this for Rob when we got the keys to this house. It's only a little thing and it kind of gets lost on the shelf with all the other stuff on there. I spent quite a bit of money on it back then, but now you can pick them up everywhere for not very many pennies. This was really hard to get a decent picture of, as either the key didn't show well, or the writing didn't show... this is the best I managed!!!

10 comments:

Bambi said...

lovely shot! cool piece too (^_^)

All of my Todays said...

Great LO I really like the top one even with no journalling. I like the glass thingy too - I found glass hard to take a picture of too as the flash flares off it. Those muffins look yummy not surprised there were no crumbs. x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot of the glass and I love your layouts. My kids also used to eat their shoes LOL

Jen said...

its lovely, what a fab idea to get it when you got your house!

great layouts too :D

maz said...

I had the same probs with my glass pic too. I LOVE the choccie layout, great colours and use of space :)

Jenga said...

Cool LO's :) Love the glass block. I have one from when James was born with a blue footprint in it :)

xx

Hazel said...

Love your LOs and your baking. Great glass and drawer shots - think the key in glass is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Love layouts........especially the choccie one, he does look like hes having fun!!!!!!!

Angie x

Jemma said...

love love love your los harry is such a dumpling i could steal him!!!

Ruth said...

stunning LO--he's so cute