Wednesday 5 December 2007

HSMS

Didn't get around to doing yesterday's prompt of 'chilly' partly due to time, and partly due to not knowing what to photograph. It was only when I asked Oliver to find something chilly, and he pointed me in the direction of this snowman decoration. He actually asked me if the snowman was chilly or warm as it had a scarf on, how sweet.
Today's prompt is 'Christmas', I have copied Kirsty's idea, although my bauble is not as shiny as hers...LOL!!! This is one of the few baubles I have left inherited from my mum when I first moved out. It get put at the back of the tree while the new decorations get pride of place at the front! I would say that give it another 2 years, all minging hand me down decorations will be gone!!!

8 comments:

Rach said...

Awwww cute snowman! and lol at the hand-me-down decs - they go at the back of our tree too - problem is the back of our tree is facing out of the window! hey ho! ha ha ha

Jolanda said...

Love your ornaments!

Jemma said...

love your chilly/cozy snowman, He is such a cutie!!!

Love teh bauble but you have to keep the old decorations!!!!

All of my Todays said...

That snowman decoration is gorgeous and I love your santa baby picture from yesterday. x

Aubrey Harns said...

Terrific shots - especially love your "chilly".
Aubrey

Anonymous said...

Awww totally lovely photo's Louise...that snowman is sooo cute and isn't it lovely when your decorations have memories too :D
loving the photos from yesterday too of Santa and the kids...awesome :D

Unknown said...

Great chilly, I want one. Made me laugh about inherited christmas decorations, we've all been there havent we LOL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots--both of them.