Sunday 25 November 2007

Bad blogger!!!

I haven't blogged for so long... I haven't had chance to play along with HSMS :( All I seem to be doing is preparing resources for Ofsted, who are coming to inspect me on Wednesday. I think I am about sorted... just need to get some ickle screws to fasten locks to the cupboard doors that don't have them on already, then need to swat up on the national standards. When I sent the application off, it said to expect the inspection to happen about 4 weeks later... not so in this case, I only got a weeks notice!!!
Feeling a little bit stressed at the moment... not because of the inspection, but because o everything else. I have scrap stuff that I need to get done for Scrapfairies and also a class to do for Sprinkles, and just feel that I am spreading myself a bit thin... maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew!!! I know everything will get done... it might just mean a few late nights!!!

Yesterday was crop day, and I must say that I actually the least productive I have ever been on an all dayer!!! I got most of this LO done... spending an age cutting the title so that it looked right... it was pointed out to me that I could have just printed it off the net and stuck it on, but then it wouldn't have been touchy feely like it is now. You don't really get the effect of this LO fully as the blue bazzill bling doesn't show too well on screen.

Got home to read brilliant news on the blog of Ms Stubbington... I am soooooo happy for the whole family, and send out HUGE congratulations. It's always such good news when fertility issues are beaten and you hear of a BFP.

I went for a scan this morning to see what's going on, or not, with my excuse of a reproductive system. It wasn't the most pleasant of experiences, and the sonographer was one of the most abrupt women I have ever met. She didn't give me any indication as to the result of the scan, so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Right off to separate too fighting boys... Oliver has his best friend over to play, and I think it is now time to take Adam home... the petty bickering has stepped up a gear!!! Two tired and narky boys after an afternoon at Kiddy Chaos!!!

6 comments:

Jenga said...

Hey hun - you will sail through the big O don't worry. The LO looks great finished :) When do you get the scan results? Fingers crossed xxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the scan results - and congrats on the great title Alexa

Jemma said...

i have everything crossed that you get fantastic results!!

youll do great at your inspection!!!

and gerat lo love it its just pefect (but i had to giggle thinking about you keeping trying to get it perfect!)

Jemma said...

i have everything crossed that you get fantastic results!!

youll do great at your inspection!!!

and gerat lo love it its just pefect (but i had to giggle thinking about you keeping trying to get it perfect!)

Helsbells said...

Lou, sending you lots of 'good news' vibes :)

I know what you mean about feeling stressed about scrapbooking things - even having a cj entry to do gets me panicking about when I'm going to get everything done!

Good luck with Ofsted too - I'm sure you'll be fine!

xx

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful LO Lou, even though I distracted you for half the day ;).

Good luck with the inspection and the scan, fingers crossed for you hun xx Andie