1) Rob, a wonderful (if annoying at times) husband who loves me even when I am a nightmare to live with.
2) Buzzchat.com - as without this chatroom I wouldn't have met Rob!
3) Oliver and Harry - my two gorgeous boys who I adore.
4) Dr Eyong - without him I wouldn't have my gorgeous boys.
5) Jaspa - the cutest westie this side of the world, Ham holds the title for the other side of the world.
6) Friends who have put up with my selfish attitude when ttc... you know who you are and I love you X
7) My wonderful Invader friends who keep me laughing and smiling at the silliest things... moments like those make life rich, thank you X
8) My parents, fantastic grandparents and they do so much for us I couldn't even start to list.
Take time today to think about what you are grateful for... if it is a person, let them know and put a smile on their face.
AutumnWell Autumn is well and truly here for us... and although I do love this time of year for it's beauty, I HATE the tree outside our house that drops its leaves!!! We end up with them everywhere and it drives me insane!!!I have already swept the leaves brought in yesterday up and cleaned the floor in the hall, but now that the double buggy has been brought in we have leaves everywhere again... and don't even get me started on when the wind blows them in when you open the front door...LOL!!!