Friday 22 June 2007

Scrapagogo kit LO #2


Finished this LO tonight... it is a piccie of Oliver when he was a baby. He used to love going up to the forest when we visited mum's. On this day we went looking for acorns, and Oliver found a stick... or 'tick as he called it. Some older boys were climbing in trees and Oliver was fascinated... so we let him sit in a tree too... he wanted to stay there for ages and got very upset when we put him back in his buggy....

Thank god for scrapping... without it memories like this could be forgotten forever.

This is also my 'technique Tuesday' as set by Monika... basically our team on UKS has started having a task of the week as set by one member... I started off with paper rolling, then Monika set the challenge to alter chipboard some way... this was actually quite a challenge for me,as I normally hide my chipboard away only using it as a template...LOL!!! On the 'T' I covered it first with Bazzill, then inked it... I stamped onto it, and stuck another chipboard shape on top of it... on the brackets I inked and then added rub ons... not altered to the standards of the altering queen... but hey I had a go and at least I USED the chipboard!!!

1 comment:

Jemma said...

love this, he is clinging onto his "tick" for dear life in case you take it away!! love the colours and the flowers, so many people thing you cant use flowers on a boy lo but i think it looks fantastic and not at all girly!!