Sunday 8 April 2007

Two posts in one day.... I need to get out more!!!

While I am sat here feeding niblet, I thought I would pop on and show you my nice tidy work space!

I am so sad... I even sorted all my embroidery threads. I have a whole basket full of them accumulated over the years from lots of cross stitch projects. I love stitching on LOs but it takes soooooooo long....

The unit is from Ikea. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It holds all of the stash I use on a regular basis (the rest is still in the loft). I sorted through my cardstock and paper so that I have a varied range downstairs, and it sits nicely on top of the unit in Artbins, and the 2 big white boxes underneath hold all my patterned paper scraps and cardstock scraps... well when I say scraps, quite often there is nearly a whole sheet left!!! My sewing machine has to be close to hand... so that is downstairs too, but the sizzix is upstairs in a wardrobe as I don't use it that often.
Have decided to do a Pencil Lines sketch tonight, so hoping the boys go down and stay down!!!


No comments: