Monday 8 September 2008

Woooohoooo!!!

I am very pleased to say that the debilitating tiredness I have been suffering with has finally *touch wood* gone. I feel so much better lately than what I have been, and my mojo is back... the scrapping desk is busy and there are dst backing bits everywhere, much to the annoyance of Rob. I think he quite liked the tidiness of when I was in a scrapping rut! I have been scrapping, but I have been doing stuff for Sarahscards, so I can't share whole LOs yet... but I have also started some work just for me, which once it is finished I will blog. I should also be back to blogging much more frequently as BB has finished... I cannot believe I wasted so many hours of my life watching it just for Rachel to win *rolls eyes* Not that I think there was anything wrong with her, but she was hardly entertaining during the series... Rex got my vote, even if people do see him as a bully.... maybe bullies just like bullies;)Anyway... it's only a short post to share a few sneaks, as I am going to go and play with paper and glue.
To my bestest friend ever... it was great speaking to you tonight, and I am sending BIG FAT hugs to you and yours, can't wait to see you in October xxx

5 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

I wanna see more ... please ?

Natalie said...

Pleased you are feeling better and great to see you back blogging! xx

Chris said...

ooooh cant wait to see more, I've just caught up with all your other layouts and they are all fabulous!!
hugs
Chris xx

Carole Bryson said...

Have you started packing for the crop yet ?

Anonymous said...

Glad you and mojo are back in an ecxpanded form, both of you! Lookimg forward to seeing more ...:) x alexa