Thursday 24 January 2008

Guess what I did last night???

I sat on my bum all night with the lappy on my knee... meaning I got bugg*r all done in the scrapping department!!! So tonight, I will not switch the lappy on until I have started a LO... at least if I start a LO I have a good chance of getting it finished even if I am online chatting!
Just a quick blog post today to play along with HS:MS. The prompt is 'overflow' and Anita has posted the most delicious looking frothy, sweety topped drink. My overflow is no way near as yummy looking, but it is the thing that overflows the most in our house... the ironing basket!!!
I will be back tomorrow with a LO to share... I will, I will, I will!!!

7 comments:

Louise Galt said...

Great shot, your good doing your ironing mine just sits crumpled in the wardrobe until worn (which can be months lol)

maz said...

Love the red sleeve spilling out likeits truing to escape!
So jealous of your BG files from yesterday- been after some for ages....

All of my Todays said...

Great shot but I don't like the subject - I HATE ironing! Lol Looking forward to seeing your LO's x

Unknown said...

LOL if Id have been at home doing the prompt thats exactly what I would have picked. However, my ironing pile wouldnt fit in that basket, its taken over the kitchen table, the sideboard, the dining chairs, etc etc LOL

Rach said...

Hmmmm an all too familiar sight! A bit like our washing basket too! Are they ever empty???

Sue said...

LOL Great minds :-)

I thought of this prompt along with my washing basket but when for the empty bottles! Love the sleeve hanging over the side. Great take :-)

Sue

pokettiger said...

Ironing basket - wow I am impressed. I hardly ever iron anything. Our goal is to snatch things warm out of the dryer and hang them up so they don't wrinkle or buy clothes that don't wrinkle easily.