Tuesday 30 October 2007

HSMS

I seem to be getting later and later with the HSMS photos... crikey, if I get my quota of children once I am registered I may not get the prompt done until 10pm!!!
Today we have to find our favourite spot in our bedroom. These bamboo lights hang above our bed and I love them. Rob took the mess when I put them up, about me getting all romantic and trying to seduce him!!! from that day on they have been referred to as the 'love light'...LOL!!! It's not often that they actually get put on as they are actually quite bright, and the bedside light is much softer. Harry loves them though, and if he comes into bed with us in the morning Oliver puts them on for him and he just stares and stares at them.
Last night I started doing a LO for the cyber crop over on Carolinez Crafts. There will be classes and inspiration going up daily in the month of November, and the kit can be bought HERE, if you want to play along.

There is no college tonight with it being half term week... I was thinking YEY more time to scrap... but oh no, Rob has earmarked tonight to sort out the mountain of baby things taking over the loft!!! I refuse to do it on my own after an incident with a spider running at me, so he says he will do the box moving and emptying and be ready to catch any 8 legged freaks!!! Still not sure though... spiders are cunning you know... I bet one still tries to get me!!!

10 comments:

Bambi said...

i want those bamboo lights!!! nice shot too (^_^)

Jemma said...

love your lights and ha ha ha about the spider, im sure one will be out to get you, but Rob can be your Hero!!!

Hazel said...

Very unusual - lovely.

Bobs said...

Those lights are gorgeous!
I think you should let Rob 'rescue' you from another spider, then by way of a 'thank you', you can seduce him under the love light all over again! :)

Rach said...

Gorgeous lights! LOL Light lights!

Good luck with the spiders - have something to hand to throw at the them should they decided to charge!

I've got my kit for the doodling class - it arrived this morning! Looking forward to it! xx

Marina said...

They look lovely, I like the colour of them :~) xx

All of my Todays said...

Those lights are totally yummy. I'm with you on the spider front too Lol
x

Jenga said...

LOL at the love lights :D great shot ;)

Unknown said...

Ooh not seen anything like those before, I want some!

Angela said...

Ooh, I LOVE them, they are so pretty!

You've just given me an idea too! I've got some similar, rattan, that I bought for the garden. We haven't used them yet so I might just get them out :-)