Tuesday 2 October 2007

HSMS

Card

An easy one for the crafters out there I am sure I ma not the only one who had oodles of the stuff!!! This is the 12x12 card stock that I keep in an artbin downstairs for easy access. What I find very strange though, is that no matter how much card you have, you never have the right shade for the project you are wanting to start...LOL!!!
Yesterday I sat with the kit to be used for the masterchef final in front of me, I tried this, I tried that and everything just turned out pants! I must have ripped into every piece of paper, cut more bits of ribbon and so wasted half of the kit in the process... gggrrrrrrrr!!!! Seems my mojo may still be convalescing. I now have a half done LO sat on my desk, which is less than inspirational... and I'm not just saying that, but really thinking yeah this LO rocks.... it truly is very disappointing!!! I guess that was half the challenge though, to use a kit provided... and isn't it typical that I don't have the pp in my stash to replace the ones I have ruined! So watch this space on Saturday when all will be revealed!

18 comments:

Rach said...

WOW look at all that card! Love it!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the Masterchef final - we all know it'll be fab x

sharon said...

oohh...drool....lovely pic.x

Jenga said...

Whatever you create will be fabby xxx

Hazel said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create for Saturday - I'm sure it will be wonderful. Lovely stack of card! You're right, no matter how much you have (and I confess I have a lot) you can never find the right colour when you want it! (good excuse to buy more!)

Maaike said...

you are so right; almost never the right colour hehehe

Bobs said...

Ooooh - reams and reams of card! Heaven! Love your Wheel shot too.

Hope you're feeling better now. Seems like a few of us are poorly just now. :(

Mary said...

Corrr that's a lot of card there but I know what you mean about never having the right shade!

Anonymous said...

ooooh lots of scrummy yummy card there!!
Know what you mean about never having the shade you want... think they do it on purpose so we have to buy more lol!!
Looking forward to seeing your finished layouts :)

SmileyCarrie said...

Oh wow.. that looks so pretty! Now I want to organize my paper :)

Diana said...

You are so right I NEVER have the right cardstock! great shot

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Im soooo jealous of your stack!

Aubrey Harns said...

Beautiful shot & great stash!!!
Aubrey

Aubrey Harns said...

Beautiful shot & great stash!!!
Aubrey

Charli said...

I am also v.v.v. jealous of your card stash Louise - you're far more organised than me!! Mine is a total mish mash lol

Love how you've photographed the corner of the card!

Lima said...

Gorgeous colours in your stash! I have loads too, but never the right piece...

Joy said...

Love your shot! Nice angle!

Oh, and I know what you mean by the missing mojo. I seem to have had mine off for a while too. But I think it's decided to come back, at least for now! LOL!

Sue said...

This is a wonderful shot :) How organised are you :)

Lots of yummy colours there.

Keep persevering you will get there . . . though it will probably happen just as you are about to drop off to sleep!!

Bye for now

Sue

etteY said...

lovely yummy candy colored cards!! yay!!! so pretty!