Wednesday 29 August 2007

A sneaky peaky

I have never had the opportunity to put a sneaky peaky in my blog, until now!!! Now that the masterchef competition is no longer anon I can share my LO for round 4 on here. But just humour me right, I want to do a sneaky peaky so that I can feel like a 'professional' scrapper...LOL!!!
Tonight was Cheadle crop night and I am so glad I went... we had a real giggle. Naughty Sam was there too with some beautiful new goodies, go check out the Scrapfairies shop, you really do NEED the papers by Bo Bunny!!! So I spent too much of Rob's money again, but I did get some lovely stamps, and they are not consumables, so that has to be a good investment, right?!?!?
At the next Saturday crop I will resist all temptation, I will, I will, I will!!!

6 comments:

Jemma said...

Noooooo

i want to see all of it

BTW got my navy polish - im soooo cool!!!!

Jemma said...

sorry that was me, i was so excited i posted twice! xx

Anonymous said...

wow louise is looks amazing just from those little peeks! can't wait to see what those flowers look like on the full layout, great stuff!

Terrie Farrell said...

Yeah i can't wait to see it all. X

jay670120 said...

looking good so far !!!!! makes mine look like a kiddies version Lol !!!

Ania said...

LOL :D I love to see sneakpeeks myself, and yours looks absolutely gorgeous! Have fun with the peeks - whenever the layout has certain dimensions I love to take pictures myself too :)