Sunday 19 August 2007

HS:MS

Can
A container for food or liquid.I have missed the photo prompts so much whilst away... but now I am back and playing:)
We don't have many cans in our house, but one thing I always have in is cans of chick peas ready to whizz up to make yummy houmous. I just love cans with these ring pulls as it is always a trauma getting the tin opener out of the drawer... too much crammed in a little space and everything is so difficult to get at!!!

I tried to do some scrapping last night but it seems the mojo is still on hols, so nothing much got done. I have to get the house into order today so that I can play tonight. Hopefully I will be back later with a LO or 2 to share.
Have a lovely Sunday wherever you are.

17 comments:

Debbie said...

great shot love the angle its taken from!

Diana said...

Ditto love the angle!

Kate said...

Welcome back, great return photo. Your challenge gave me some trouble while you were away. Mainly cos I couldn't find your blog! Had notes on forums asking people if they knew what it was called, lol!

Lima said...

Love that shot!

Looby said...

great piccy Lou!

Jen said...

great close up, it feels really moody!

Olivia said...

That's a great close up!

Unknown said...

I agree, great angle to take the shot x

Gemma* said...

cool, looks great in b+w!

Hazel said...

Hope your mojo returns soon. Great shot of the top of the can.

All of my Todays said...

Cool shot love the angle and the black and whiteness of the shot.
Rach
x

Vanda said...

Great photo Louise, looks very dramatic :O)

Angela said...

Oh Louise, thats a great photo, love the angle too :-)

Maaike said...

great B/W picture!

Terrie Farrell said...

Loving that shot, so well set up, almost dark and mysterious. Well done. X

Caz said...

ooooh I love the light and shade on that photo!

pokettiger said...

Really great photo! The lighting is perfect.