Wednesday 13 June 2007

RAK #5

The photos are not fantastic so I will take more later when the battery has recharged.... or maybe I can convince Rob that I really, really do need that digi SLR like NOW!!!

I finished this little tin last night using the gorgeous SEI papers... I used my fancy schmancy tag stamps and a couple of flowers and buttons to decorate.... and that bloomin gorgeous big flower on the top... got to get me some more of those from Sarahscards.

No need to tell you who this one is for... it is exactly who it says on the tin...LOL!!!





6 comments:

Vickie said...

Gorgeous tin!

Rach said...

Wow - that's fab!

Jemma said...

wow - thats so cute!!! Jen will love it!!

Jenga said...

Oh WUB!!! It is absolutely gorgeous fantastic lovely super duper!!! So stylish and cool :) just like me I hear you say?? Lou you are the best. I am going to hide all kinds of secret stuff in there!! Will it fit a scrapagogo kit in it each month I wonder.....? LOL

Louise said...

LOL!!! go on, subscribe, be a devil!!!

Glad you like it.. just hope you like it irl!!!

Jenga said...

I LOVE it in real life!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much xxx