Tuesday 26 June 2007

Butterflies, flowers and PINK!!!

Oh I love scrapping in pink... I really indulged my girly side, butterflies (which I hate irl but paper ones are good), flowers, beads, gem stones, lace and glitter embossing powder.... can you tell I don't get the chance to do this often....LOL!!! I love this photo of Lola... the next piccie I scrap of her, you will see just how beautiful she is....


It does look better irl... the butterflies are stitched on down the body so the wings stand up, and the beads add texture which you can't really see... and the chipboard swirl has glitter embossing powder on it.... yummy!!! Hope you like it Annie, I'll pop it in the post to you:)

What made me smile today? My dslr arrived and it is fabby doodle do!!! I just need to learn how to use it properly now... tis all a bit scary, with so many buttons and sticky out bits... LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jemma said...

Lou i love the LO and see you did more of that evil paper rolling, how come you manage to make it look so good - hmmm. The reason the paper butterflies are great is that they dont fly towards you (ifyou are anything like me! :) )
cant wait to see some shots from your new camera

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Louise... love the textures and the colours :)