Thursday 10 May 2007

It is such a good job

I don't live near to a real life scrap shop... coz I would be in soooooo much trouble with Natwest bank if I did.

Tonight was Cheadle Hulme crop night and Sam had some goodies with her.... oh my gawd... I simply could have bought everything!!! I was quite restrained really.... but here is a sneaky peak at what I did get.

These papers are GORGEOUS beyond belief... go to Scrapfairies and get some, you need them in your life. And what about the chipboard alphas...yum diddly yum yum. And oh I am loving the buttons in their cute little bag, and let's face it, you can never have enough buttons, especially ones so lush.

Right enough about the shopping... did I get any scrapping done? Yes... I did this LO of the beautiful Harry Bear.

Simple and quick (apart form the handcut title).

4 comments:

** Paula ** said...

Beautiful Louise, love the colours (very calming and delicate).

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layout Lou... Yum..... fab handcut title..... I dont have a google account so I am the anonymous one !! Gayle xx

Rach said...

Gorgeous Lou, love the title - hand cut - wow!

Jemma said...

love this lo of your wee man he is just too cute!! and hes getting more like Oliver every photo!!