Thursday 12 April 2007

Our new project...

Look what we're doing now... bread decorations!!!

Oliver and I cut these today from a WHOLE loaf of cheapo white bread... can't wait to decorate them over the weekend.


Went to the Cheadle Hulme crop last night... had a really good time... lots of chatting, not much scrapping, but isn't that what crops are all about...LOL!!!

Got to meet Sam from Scrapfairies *hello if you read this*, always good to put a face to a name.... however I was forced to buy some beautiful buttons... not by Sam, but by the buttons themselves!!! They were calling to me... so I bought 2 packets of mixed blues, 1 each of mixed black and green... and some LUSH spotty and stripey buttons... and do you know what? Shock horror, I even used some straight away on a LO!!!!

The LO needs finishing... so better go and get it done...



1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi

Was lovely to meet you :) and loved your layout.....